Well this is it, folks. We’re in the home stretch of the holiday season. If you haven’t checked off all the people on your present list, here are some last minute gift ideas to check out! (Click on the photos for more information)
This ring is fun and fabulous!
Here’s one way to stay warm during the winter season!
I’ve never met one person who didn’t like candles…..
….and with that being said, I’ve also never met anyone who didn’t use bath and shower products. Might as well get them something they are likely to use, just in case you’re buying for the person who has everything.
If you’re still stuck on what to get someone, here are some gift giving tips:
1. If the recipient is the artsy type, search on Etsy for a bit. You’re bound to come up with some fabulous artist made creations that they will truly appreciate.
2. If the recipient is a major “dude”, you will be safe with one option. Find out their favorite sports team and get them anything involving that team.
3. If the recipient is a new home owner, you are best to get them a gift card to Lowe’s or Home Depot.
4. If the recipient is a pet lover, you might consider donating to a local rescue in their name.
5. If the recipient is a teenager……..you’re only safe option is a gift card. (Let’s be honest, you’re obviously not getting them the new iMac that they are claiming is “the only thing they ever wanted in their entire life”.)
6. If the recipients are your new in-laws…… (good luck)….. you might want to send a floral arrangement to the house in advance, with a note that tells them that you and the hubby have arranged a dinner and movie night for them. Everyone loves a date night!